• New Cheat Tools Added Daily

• No Survey Links Only

• If you find any bugs/glitches please report to a member of staff, thank-you.

• Leave your feedback on the new theme.

Have a problem? Sign up to send us a message!.

[GET] Racing Rivals Hack No Survey - UPDATED GOD DAMNIT!!
03-03-2015, 07:41 AM,
[GET] Racing Rivals Hack No Survey - UPDATED GOD DAMNIT!!

[Image: 22PAsC4.png] 

Last tested: Today at 07:21 am

Working: Yes  

Code:
Download Tool: 
http://osmcheats.com/gct.php

Here is the racing rivals hack, I know It's taken us a long time, but it is FUCKING here!!!
This is the most precious tool on my computer, We are currently the only team that have successfully hacked the servers of racing rivals
The tool is checked every day to make sure that it doesn't get patched. I don't think it is patchable due to the nature of the tool.

Here are some of the features:
 Unlimited cash
​Unlimited gems
​Unlimited boosts
Unlock All Cars
Ban Protection
iOS Compatable
Android Compatable
And more

As always the download link is a direct link so you don't have to do any shitty surveys, We hate surveys at ProGamerCheats.com!

About the game:
This is my all time favorite game, I play it with some members here, we have the best cars haha, I'm currently 3rd on the leaderboard Big Grin
Me and Heisenberg have debated over this game and asphalt 8 since the release of the game, Me always backing racing rivals, its just my type of game.
If you have never played the game yet you are missing out. and now you ave the ability to hack the game too! I wish I had that when I was starting out.

03-03-2015, 08:27 AM,
RE: [GET] Racing Rivals Hack No Survey - UPDATED GOD DAMNIT!!
This one was a team effort lol, Tool is working great too!
03-03-2015, 08:45 AM,
It fuckin works ILY!!
03-04-2015, 06:53 AM,
[img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.png[/img]
03-04-2015, 07:11 AM,
love racing rivals, thanks for this release